BMB International Recruitment was first established in the UK in 1998 to fill staffing shortages for private healthcare providers and NHS trusts.
For more information, please call us or complete the form and a representative will be in contact immediately to answer your questions.
or call +1 587 588 5801 / +44 1892 71 0198.
Holistic support provided for employers
From the initial application through to settlement of staff and pastoral care.
- Assess Registered Nurses eligibility to be qualified for Nursing Midwifery Council requirements. Assisting Registered Nurses to gain requisite IELTS or OET through BMB official affiliation.
- Complete CBT and complete NMC assessment to gain invitation letter.
- Provide Employer complete information on requirements to retain services of healthcare professionals from overseas.
- Facilitate interviews of qualified applicants, provide full credentials and background checks.
- Assist employer Certificate of Sponsorship application
- Visa processing, documentation, medicals
- Pre departure orientation and deployment.
- Philippine or country specific governmental requirements.
- BMB arrival and new country induction services. Pick up from airport, welcome food pack, cultural orientation and introduction to employer
- BMB post deployment support and recruitment consultancy. Pastoral care for foreign staff, upgrading of qualifications, retention after contract period.
“As our Company has grown and diversified over the years, BMB has also worked alongside us since 1999 to provide approximately 1,500 high calibre, experienced care qualified nurses, carers, hospitality and catering staff specifically suited to our industry and service needs. Their professional recruitment process, alongside ‘out of work hours’ support to aid settlement in the UK has been excellent. The whole recruitment process from start to finish has been to a very high standard and we now benefit from having a loyal, consistent and committed workforce who help us achieve our organisational goals whilst maintaining quality service.
Rushcliffe Care provides well over care 1000 beds including a wide portfolio of diverse services (Mental Health, Learning Difficulties, Rehabilitation, Children’s as well as Old Persons: Nursing & Residential) based across 32 separate facilities.. RCG have been operating for 25 years in the Care Industry and have used BMB International recruitment Services for over 20 years.
We would thoroughly recommend BMB to anyone seeking deployment of experienced Overseas staff via a prestigious recruitment agency.”