Study in Canada
School of Continuing Education
BMB International is a global organisation established in 1998, offering highly skilled business professionals the opportunity to accelerate their careers with MacEwan University business programs, created for talented and ambitious international students. With offices in the Philippines and Canada, BMB will guarantee the comprehensive, wholistic and long-lasting support needed to achieve your goals.
Graduating from a prestigious Canadian University, students will also complete their studies by successfully gaining membership to their internationally recognised professional association.
Three Specialist Programs and Professional Associations:
- Business Analysis and Professional Communication – Business Analysis and Professional Communication – International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Project Management and Professional Communication – Project Management and Professional Communication – Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Global Logistics Management and Professional Communication – Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA)
The specialized courses are exclusively available to post-graduate students with at least one-year working experience in a field of their study.
Learning and Career Growth
Develop innovative knowledge in a global setting to continue your education and immeasurably advance your career:
- Understand and apply the tools and techniques to plan, initiate, organize, validate, Understand and apply the tools and techniques to plan, initiate, organize, validate, communicate, manage and execute business requirements.
- Satisfy minimum hours of formal education in your field to meet professional association Satisfy minimum hours of formal education in your field to meet professional association competency requirements – IIBA / PMI / SCMA
- Learn professional and intercultural communication skills to succeed in the Canadian Learn professional and intercultural communication skills to succeed in the Canadian Business Environment
- Work with globally educated professors that possess intellectual expertise combined with Work with globally educated professors that possess intellectual expertise combined with industrial experience.
- Demonstrate confidence communicating in a variety of professional situations
Professions: Business Analyst, Functional Analyst, Systems Analyst, Agile Analyst, Service Request Analyst
Income: Average annual salary earned by Certified Business Analysis Practitioner in Canada is $85,904
(Source: International Institute of Business Analysis Salary Survey Report, 2017)
Professions: Project Management, Project Analyst, Program Manager, Portfolio Manager, Contractor, Business Consultant
Income: Average annual salary earned by Project Managers in Canada is $98,000
(Source: PMI Project Management Salary Survey, Tenth Edition, 2017)
Global Logistics Management
Professions: Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinator, Procurement Specialist, Independent Consultant, Purchasing Manager Transportation Manager, Customs Broker
Income: Average annual salary earned by Supply Chain professionals is $89,334
(Source: Annual Survey of the Canadian Supply Chain Professional, 2018)
- Completed college degree
- Minimum one-year work experience in a relatied field of Minimum one-year work experience in a relatied field of preferred study
- If accepted applicants must take IELTS flat 6
Founded in 1971, located in Edmonton’s downtown core, MacEwan University provides a transformative education in a collaborative and supportive learning environment. Creativity thrives here—through research and innovation that engages students, faculty and the community. More than 15,000 students attend the University from across Canada.Founded in 1971, located in Edmonton’s downtown core, MacEwan University provides a transformative education in a collaborative and supportive learning environment. Creativity thrives here—through research and innovation that engages students, faculty and the community. More than 15,000 students attend the University from across Canada.
MacEwan are focused on their students—providing them with choice and opportunities for success with a dynamic mix of undergraduate degrees, certificates, diplomas and degree-transfer programming.
Sign up now!
BMB provides complete recruitment services across three streams – spanning the hiring and employment life-cycle, from shortlisting through to long-term retention of professional staff.
1. Recruitment and Hiring
BMB work to understand the specific needs of your company in order to find the perfect candidate for the role. Through our extensive regional and international networks we work tirelessly to screen staff so as to ensure qualifications and match your companies individual requirements and culture. This ensure you never waste time interviewing none qualified candidates. With BMB each resume sent to you will be of the highest caliber.
2. Comprehensive HR Consultancy
Maintaining a clear communication line with all of your staff, particularly with growing businesses can be difficult. BMB do not only hire and place staff but continue a triangular relationship between Employer, Candidate and Agency so that transparent dialogue continues throughout employment.
Staff are assisted wherever possible to up-skill qualifications. This is then communicated to the employer so that a clear pathway to promotion and retention is ensured for the benefit of both parties.
3. Support Services for Employees
Relocating to a new country, a new city or even to a new company can sometimes be a daunting prospect. BMB offers wide-ranging support through a variety of methods when required. Through our extensive experience over the past 20 years, we have found that providing this care and support outside of work has lead to individuals achieving potential professionally.
- Advice on resume writing and interview conduct
- Assisting to upskill qualifications via schooling or gaining professional licensure
- Assist on relocation and accommodation sourcing
- Pastoral care
- Professional development, working with the employer; to ensure long term career progression
2-0 B&C Square Building Corner Iznart Solis St. Iloilo City 5000