Care providers nationally are experiencing significant challenges in recruiting and retaining highly skilled frontline carers in hospital, nursing, residential domiciliary settings.
Since the Senior Care Worker category has been added to the Shortage Occupation List, BMB International Recruitment have been successfully connecting discerning employers to skilled and experienced carers from the Philippines.
BMB’s executive team will walk employers through the complex recruitment process. A shortlist of qualified applicants may be arranged with online interviews following soon after. If the employer already has a UKBA sponsors License the time frame may take 4 – 6 weeks for staff to arrive.
Highlights from BMB’s Senior Care Worker Recruitment, settlement and support program.
- Philippine staff are renowned the world over for their innate caring and kind nature. BMB have significant professional networks recruiting healthcare staff with 4 year bachelor’s degrees in health or social care + 1 year work experience for Senior Care Workers.
- BMB do not charge fees or costs to overseas care staff. This ensures ethical and transparent recruitment process, as well as long term loyalty of staff to hiring organization. A no fees policy guarantees that employers are hiring the best staff qualified for the job, not just the staff who can afford the costs.
- Filipino foreign workers are highly regulated by the Philippine Government body. BMB support all Philippine government requirements which can be discussed in greater length during initial consultation stage.
- Applicant resumes available now are pre-screened and ready for online interview with your hiring team now.
- BMB gather all documents for employment. BMB visa processing center manage applications to UKBA
- All staff undergo pre-departure seminar, employers are encouraged to participate with BMB being able to facilitate online pre-departure training.
- COS and visa processing ranges 1 – 2 months before deployment.
- Staff are committed to 3 year work permit.
- BMB continue to support employers and staff throughout employment contract and beyond.
- Further financial value is gained by employers should vacancies be currently covered by agency or overtime hours.
For employers interested to learn more please contact Aaron Briddon below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07871 545 140