Established in 1998, BMB International Recruitment has grown to be a leader in overseas healthcare recruitment to NHS Trusts and private healthcare providers in the UK. With offices in the Philippines and the UK, BMB is perfectly positioned to provide comprehensive recruitment services from shortlisting of candidates, visa processing, arrival and beyond.
With over 5,500 healthcare professionals placed with high end care providers globally, BMB leverage significant experience to provide sharp, efficient and sustainable frameworks for long-term success of both clients and the foreign workers.
Please call 0115 678 5986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Overseas Recruitment for International Nurses And Care Workers
- Initial consultation with employer to provide complete details, including timelines and all costs required to hire foreign nurses and healthcare staff directly from overseas countries to the United Kingdom including UKBA and NMC requirements where applicable.
- Provide shortlist of candidates based on specific requirements of the employer, including clinical / academic specializations and character matchmaking with specific company culture.
For Registered Nurses, candidates will have BSc Nursing, hospital experience, completed NMC application package, English language requirements (IELTS or OET), CBT test invitation letter to take OSCE in the UK. Full credentials and background checks also conducted before shortlisting.
- Interviews of qualified applicants may be conducted at BMB Recruitment Event or through zoom.
- Assist employer Certificate of Sponsorship application if needed in partnership with BMB partner law firm.
- Contract signing, visa processing, professional documentation, medicals overseen by BMB Philippines team.
- Pre departure family orientation with final detailed expectation of life in the UK provided to the employee. Hiring healthcare companies are encouraged to participate via video link if possible.
- Philippine, India or country specific governmental requirements met prior to departure.
- Booking of air ticket, BMB representatives accompany foreign nurses to airport and ensure successful travel to new country. BMB team in the UK prepare for arrival, pick up from airport.
- BMB arrival and new country induction services. Pick up from airport, welcome food pack, cultural orientation and introduction to employer during initial orientation.
- BMB provide support services if needed for new nurses to take further training and booking of OSCE at relevant University assigned by NMC.
- BMB post deployment support and recruitment consultancy. Pastoral care for foreign staff, upgrading of qualifications, retention after contract period.
Hiring process may take between 6 to 12 weeks from initial consultation to deployment and commencement of work in the UK.
For Registered Nurses, 3 – 6 months for training and booking of OSCE to achieve UK PIN after arrival in the UK.
BMB proudly works within the ethical framework of the International Recruitment of Healthcare Professionals Code of Practice and included on the NHS Professionals agency list. As an ethical recruiter our employment partners are assured of a transparent recruitment process throughout – this has been the cornerstone of over 20 years’ success.
Itemized UKBA tier 2 and NMC fees for hiring foreign nurses to gain UK PIN paid for by employer
|UK visa IELTS / OET||£229 / 325*|
|Sponsorship cost||£3199 (Inc COS)|
|Tier 2 Visa Fee||£232.00|
To arrange a consultation please email email@example.com
“As our Company has grown and diversified over the years, BMB has also worked alongside us since 1999 to provide approximately 1,500 high calibre, experienced care qualified nurses, carers, hospitality and catering staff specifically suited to our industry and service needs. Their professional recruitment process, alongside ‘out of work hours’ support to aid settlement in the UK has been excellent. The whole recruitment process from start to finish has been to a very high standard and we now benefit from having a loyal, consistent and committed workforce who help us achieve our organisational goals whilst maintaining quality service.
Rushcliffe Care provides well over care 1000 beds including a wide portfolio of diverse services (Mental Health, Learning Difficulties, Rehabilitation, Children’s as well as Old Persons: Nursing & Residential) based across 32 separate facilities.. RCG have been operating for 25 years in the Care Industry and have used BMB International recruitment Services for over 20 years.
We would thoroughly recommend BMB to anyone seeking deployment of experienced Overseas staff via a prestigious recruitment agency.”
or call +1 587 588 5801 / +44 1892 71 0198.