Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +1 587 588 5801 / +44 1892 71 0198.
BMB International Recruitment was established in Canada since 1998 to fill staffing shortages in long term seniors care facilities, hospitals and a variety of other industries.
BMB International Recruitment is committed to Ethical Recruitment and is a participant of the IRIS pilot project between the Philippines and Canada. For more information about IRIS visit https://iris.iom.int.
BMB Immigration Services are a member in good standing with the ICCRC.
For employers looking to hire professionals
Holistic support provided for employers and staff
From the initial application through to settlement of staff and pastoral care.
- Assess candidate to provide comprehensive guidance on meeting Canadian professional practice standards and employer eligibility.
- Provide the employer complete information on requirements to retain services of international professionals. Gaining LMIA and application of Work Permit.
- Facilitate interviews of qualified applicants, provide full credentials and background checks.
- Assist employer to gain Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Visa processing, documentation, medicals
- Pre departure orientation and deployment
- Philippine or country specific governmental requirements
- BMB arrival and new country induction services
- Pick up from airport, welcome food pack, cultural orientation and introduction to employer
- BMB post deployment support and recruitment consultancy. Pastoral care for foreign staff, upgrading of qualifications, retention after contract period.
For all applicants
Please complete the form below and send your resume, or call our office numbers in your country.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
11 Barnet Road, Nottingham, NG37AQ, United Kingdom
+44 1892 71 0198
+44 115 770 1828
4th Floor, E.V Building, Jalandoni St., Jaro, Iloilo City, 5000
+63 33 3294009
6030 88 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 6G4
+1 587 588 5801
+1 (780) 863 6666