BMB International Recruitment was established in Canada since 1998 to fill staffing shortages in long term seniors care facilities, hospitals and a variety of other industries.
BMB International Recruitment is committed to Ethical Recruitment and is a participant of the IRIS pilot project between the Philippines and Canada. For more information about IRIS visit https://iris.iom.int.
BMB Immigration Services are a member in good standing with the ICCRC.
or call +1 587 588 5801 / +44 1892 71 0198.
Holistic support provided for employers and staff
From the initial application through to settlement of staff and pastoral care.
- Assess candidate to provide comprehensive guidance on meeting Canadian professional practice standards and employer eligibility.
- Provide the employer complete information on requirements to retain services of international professionals. Gaining LMIA and application of Work Permit.
- Facilitate interviews of qualified applicants, provide full credentials and background checks.
- Assist employer to gain Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Visa processing, documentation, medicals
- Pre departure orientation and deployment
- Philippine or country specific governmental requirements
- BMB arrival and new country induction services
- Pick up from airport, welcome food pack, cultural orientation and introduction to employer
- BMB post deployment support and recruitment consultancy. Pastoral care for foreign staff, upgrading of qualifications, retention after contract period.