Since 1998 BMB International Recruitment has placed over 5000 internationally educated healthcare professionals to discerning care providers globally. Our emphasis is on recruiting the finest professionals and also assist in achieving complete career potential through comprehensive post placement pastoral care. This has enabled us to consistently empower both companies and candidates for the long-term benefit of all parties.
BMB are working with healthcare providers in the UK and Canada to fill significant staff shortages from overseas.
BMB International Recruitment is committed to Ethical Recruitment and is a participant of the IRIS pilot project between the Philippines and Canada. For more information about IRIS visit https://iris.iom.int.
or call +1 587 588 5801 / +44 1892 71 0198.
Holistic support is provided for employers
From the very first step through to settlement of staff and pastoral care beyond.
- Employer visa eligibility application.
- Interview and Selection of candidate. Either webcam or face to face interviews organized.
- Employee acceptance and contract signing.
- Visa processing, documentation, medicals.
- Pre departure orientation and deployment.
- International governmental requirements.
- BMB arrival and new country induction services. Pick up from airport, welcome food pack, cultural orientation and introduction to employer.
- BMB post deployment support and recruitment consultancy. Pastoral care for foreign staff, upgrading of qualifications, retention after contract period.