Work Permit

If you already have a job offer or LMIA, BMB Immigration Services can assist you to complete your documentation with speed and reliability.

For a quick guide to what you will need please see below:

  • Application form for Work Permit Outside of Canada
  • Two (2) Passport Photographs
  • Family Information Form (IMM 5645)
  • Processing Fee
  • Your Job Offer or contract from the prospective employer
  • A copy of the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) provided by ESDC
  • A Valid Passport
  • Evidence that you meet the requirements of the job being offered such as employment references and professional qualifications
  • Copies of Educational Certificates
  • Proof of financial support to cover the expenses for the duration of your visit
© 2020 BMB International. All rights reserved.