BMB Immigration Services partner with schools across Canada to provide holistic services for ambitious international students, committed on advancing their qualifications and careers.
Canada is home to world class learning institutions that appeal to more than 350,000 international students per year! To find our if you qualify for any of these programs please complete the application below for a free assessment by our education councillors. Our team will then be in contact with you to provide a menu of options that is the best fit for you!
Gaining a study visa is a great way to achieve permanent residency after you graduate. Many courses in publicly funded Canadian Designated Learning Institutes may qualify you for up to 3 year Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). You may then decide to stay and qualify through one of the many Federal Permanent Residency or Provincial Nominee Programs pathways to gain PR, and ultimately Citizenship.
Once you have chosen your course BMB will assist you to gain your study permit via the following the steps:
Apply for Canadian Student Visa
- Receive the acceptance letter from the Canadian University or College
- Apply for a Canadian study permit either online or through a paper application, which can be obtained from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.
- Provide the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) by a Designated Learning Institution
- Show the proof of funds to make sure that you have enough funds to pay your tuition fees, as well as take care of living expenses.
- Submit Immigration Medical Examination (IME) documents stating you are in good health if required.
- It may be necessary to provide language requirements to gain LOA. Having IELTS, CELPIP or TOEFL when you apply for your visa will greatly increase your chances of success.
- 2 Passport size photos
- Statement of Purpose – this is a very important part of your document and will form the basis of if you will be accepted or not. BMB education councillors are on hand to assist you with this essential piece of your application.
Once you have gained your study permit all that is left is for you to book your flights and attend your school on the opening day of academic year.
BMB have offices in Canada and will be on hand to assist you gain PGWP and guide you through residency process!