Canada’s Express Entry Immigration Program is an e-selection process pathway for Canadian Permanent Residency, a process for skilled workers from around the world to immigrate to Canada.
Express Entry application process manages the following immigration programs:
• Federal Skilled Worker Program FSW;
• Federal Skilled Trades Program FST;
• Canadian Experience Class CEC
If You would like to immigrate and enter Canada as a skilled immigrant, first You will need to become a candidate in the Express Entry pool.
HOW TO APPLY?
2. If the applicant is eligible for Express Entry, BMB Canadian Immigration Services can create Express Entry profile. In order to enter the pool of candidate the applicant will need to:
1. The applicant must be assessed to see if they are eligible. The applicant can contact BMB Immigration Services offices in the Philippines or Canada office, or using the application form below, for free assessment.
– Meet language requirements (IELTS, CELPIP, TEF);
– Have their educational background assessed;
– Have a minimum 12 months of full-time skilled work experience
3. After completing Express Entry Profile, BMB Canadian Immigration will send you your CRS score. The score is based on a number of factors including language ability, educational qualifications, age, Canadian job offer, etc. With this in mind there are ways to improve you chances of selection even after gaining initial CRS score.
4. You will be ranked among other candidates in the pool based on your CRS score. Regular draws will be made by IRCC based on their score. The highest ranking candidates receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. Once you receive an invitation, you have 60 days to submit your application, all required documents & fees.
Most applications are being processed in less than six months.
Your First Steps to Canadian Permanent Residency
- Send your resume to us with a short paragraph about yourself and why you wish to live in Canada?
- Your document will be assessed by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant or Immigration Lawyer and feedback will be provided in full to you in regards to eligibility.
- After you decide to proceed BMB Immigration’s team of highly experienced experts will help you build your application for Permanent residency!
If interested please contact us or complete the application below: