Registered Nurse – United Kingdom
Working as part of a highly committed team the Registered Nurse is one of the key and fundamental roles within our communities. As Registered Nurse you will put the residents care and well being at the heart of everything you do. At Sunrise we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centered caring and supportive environment.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
- Writing patient care plans;
- Implementing plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature;
- Observing and recording the condition of patients;
- Checking and administering drugs and injections;
- Setting up drips and blood transfusions;
- Assisting with tests and evaluations;
- Carrying out routine investigations;
- Responding quickly to emergencies;
- Planning discharges from hospital and liaising with community nurses, GPs and social workers;
- Communicating with and relieving the anxiety of patients and their relatives;
- Advocating on behalf of patients;
- Educating patients about their health;
- Organising staff and prioritising busy workloads;
- Mentoring student and junior nurses;
- Maintaining patient records;
- Making ethical decisions related to consent and confidentiality.
If you are not in possession of NMC PIN you must undertakeNMC Assessment Program.
- Candidate must possess at Professional License in country of origin – Board Passer
- BMB Will assist you to gain IELTS flat 7 and pass CBT and OSCE examinations.
- Have at least 18 months total work experience as Nurse in tertiary hospital.
- Full-Time position(s) available.